- Alignment of interdisciplinary Team requirements from Service, Production and Installation to define interfaces and also the creation and positioning of components
- Definition, modelling and creation of supplier neutral space models incl. drawings in alignment with engineering departments
- Creation of component/module layouts and variants, e.g. for conceptual studies
- Build up and modification of a configurable product structure
- Supporting activity and administration of interfaces (interface matrix, integrity, etc.)
- Administration of grouped layouts and ensuring the integration and approval of Functional Moduls (Design Solution = DS)
- Ensuring the import and integration of supplier CAD-modells
- CAD support (CAD integration, investigations, etc.) for departments without their own CAD users (e.g. Electrical Design, Service, HSE, etc.)
- Support or determination of (module) Masses (min, max, nominal) and centers of gravity
- Technical study, or alternative work as technician in this field with extended experience
- Experience in creating and cutting functional units/modules (design solutions) and creating modular product structures
- Knowledge of CAD and Siemens Team Center (NX) required
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Good knowledge in using standard PC tools (Microsoft Office) combined with English and German language skills at a high level
- Team-oriented personality with good moderation skills and the will to move things forward
This position can also be filled on part-time basis.
This is what we offer you
- An environment where you can count on teamwork and support from experienced colleagues.
- The opportunity to work in a company with a strongly innovative mind-set on industry-leading, highly technical and exciting projects.
- A competitive salary with appropriate secondary employment conditions.
- A job within a sector which values sustainability and the fight against Climate Change.
Who are we?
ENERCON is an international and growing organization with 22.000 employees worldwide and a parent company in Germany, Aurich. We have been successful for over 20 years from various locations in the Netherlands. We produce high-tech wind turbines that are characterized by innovative technology. Do you see it as a challenge to become part of a team of professionals and do you want to experience what it is like to work in an innovative sector? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
If you have any questions, if you would like more information or if you would like to contact us, call Gerben Eskes or Cindy Egging, Recruiters, on 038-469 6010.