We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Engineer Electrical Drivetrain Control & Validation.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Test specification and test case development for functions of main converter controller within wind turbines.
- Design & Implementation of complex control algorithm for the electrical drivetrain.
- Commissioning of control algorithm based on HiL tests & other test racks.
- Design, develop, and operate test equipment and test automation infrastructure.
- Adaptation and validation of plant models.
- Analysis and evaluation of test results.
- Concept studies based on HiL measurements for new features of main converters.
- Collaboration in agile development teams and interdisciplinary coordination with stakeholders.
This is what we offer you
- An environment where you can count on teamwork and support from experienced colleagues.
- The opportunity to work in a company with a strongly innovative mind-set on industry-leading, highly technical and exciting projects.
- A competitive salary with appropriate secondary employment conditions.
- A job within a sector which values sustainability and the fight against Climate Change.
- Master Degree or PhD in engineering, e.g. electrical engineering, computer science, mechatronics or comparable qualification
- Good knowledge of main converters, wind turbines and grid codes.
- Good experience in HiL testing (dSpace) and HiL testing tools such as EXAM.
- Sound knowledge on control engineering.
- Programming experience with MATLAB/Simulink, Python.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Hands-on mentality, innovative and independent way of working.
Who are we?
ENERCON is an international and growing organization with 22.000 employees worldwide and a parent company in Germany, Aurich. We have been successful for over 20 years from various locations in the Netherlands. We produce high-tech wind turbines that are characterized by innovative technology. Do you see it as a challenge to become part of a team of professionals and do you want to experience what it is like to work in an innovative sector? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
If you have any questions, if you would like more information or if you would like to contact us, call Gerben Eskes or Cindy Egging, Recruiters, on 038-469 6010.