We are looking for an enthusiastic TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGER.
- Management of technology development projects at component and system level (hardware and software)
- Processing of the project scope with interdisciplinary project teams (engineering, purchasing, production, service, installation)
- Responsibility for project result, budget and quality
- Report to the head of research & technology development as well as escalation to relevant committees
- Evaluation of project ideas and support up to approval
- Coordination of the necessary resources with line and project managers
- Coordination of technical aspects and risk management with chief engineers and core tech management
- Organization of prototype tests for technology validation purposes
- An environment where you can count on teamwork and support from experienced colleagues.
- The opportunity to work in a company with a strongly innovative mind-set on industry-leading, highly technical and exciting projects.
- A competitive salary with appropriate secondary employment conditions.
- A job within a sector which values sustainability and the fight against Climate Change.
- Diploma/Master's in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology or similar.
- Project management experience required (PM certification preferred).
- Preferably several years of experience in a comparable position
- Very good MS Office skills.
- Experience in an ERP and PDM system advantageous.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Very good English and German proficiency.
- High quality awareness and assertiveness.
- Intercultural experience necessary.
Who are we?
ENERCON is an international and growing organization with 22.000 employees worldwide and a parent company in Germany, Aurich. We have been successful for over 20 years from various locations in the Netherlands. We produce high-tech wind turbines that are characterized by innovative technology. Do you see it as a challenge to become part of a team of professionals and do you want to experience what it is like to work in an innovative sector? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
If you are interested, we invite you to click on the ‘Apply’ button below. For questions about this vacancy, you can also contact Gerben Eskes (Recruiters), via 0342-751 935.