- Planning, coordination and execution of project-related experiments in the field of power curve measurement on prototype Wind Turbines
- Development of evaluation algorithms and new analysis methods to investigate Wind Turbine performance.
- Validation of new Wind Turbine technologies and subsequent preparation/review of test and validation reports, presentations and release workflows
- Consulting with the technical departments with regard to performance curve measurements accompanying development and optimization questions
- Collaboration in and management of R&D projects
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in the field of renewable energy, physics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar
- First professional experience in planning and execution of experiments as well as power curve measurement on Wind Turbines is advantageous
- Programming skills, preferably in Python
- Know-how in project management
- First experience in the analysis of data
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Class B driver's license and ability to work at heights
The position can also be filled on a part-time basis.
- An environment where you can count on teamwork and support from experienced colleagues
- The opportunity to work in a company with a strongly innovative mind-set on industry-leading, highly technical and exciting projects
- A competitive salary with appropriate secondary employment conditions
- A job within a sector which values sustainability and the fight against Climate Change
If you are interested, we invite you to click on the ‘Apply’ button below. For questions about this vacancy, you can also contact Cindy Egging or Gerben Eskes (Recruiters), via 0342-751 935.