Senior Control Engineer
SENIOR CONTROL ENGINEER
We are looking for an enthusiastic and expert Senior Control Engineer.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Development of electrical machine models in Matlab/Simulink.
* Validation of machine models in HiL test bench system and experimental measurements.
* Specifying software and control functions in the electrical drivetrain of WTG/VVF.
* Implementation of software functions/units concerning the electrical drivetrain bases on Model-based-Design.
* Collaboration in concept and feasibility studies.
* Rapid prototyping of new features on MiL-, HiL-, B2B-testbenches.
* Collaboration in agile development teams.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
* An enviroment where you can count on teamwork and support from experienced colleagues.
* The opportunity to work in a company with strongly innovative mind-set on industry-leading, highly technical and exciting projects.
* A competitive salary with appropriate secondary employments conditions.
* A job within a sector which values sustainability and the fight against Climate Change.
* Completed relevant HBO/WO (college-university) education with a minimum of 3-5 years work experience.
* Professional skills using Model-based-Design with Matlab/Simulink.
* Knowledge of electrical machine behavior.
* Knowledge of state-of-the-art control algorithms concerning main converters.
* Model-based-Design with Matlab/Simulink.
* Experience with control and modeling of electrical machines.
* Experience with industrial, state-of-the-art main converters.
WHO ARE WE?
ENERCON is an international and growing organization with 22.000 employees worldwide and a parent company in Germany, Aurich. We have been successfull for over 20 years from various locations in the Netherlands. We produce high-tech wind turbines that are characterized by innovative technology. Do you see it as a challenge to become part of a team of professionals and do you want to experience what it is like to work in an innovative sector? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
If you have any questions, if you would like more information or if you would like to contact us, call Gerben Eskes, Recruiter via 038-469 6010.