We are looking for an EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
The software of the turbines and systems distinguishes itself due to simplicity and flexibility. The technique takes centre stage at Lagerwey and the product can be offered in various customized solutions. This does demand certain requirements of the software; is it important for example that the solution is scalable and easy to configurate for both large parks and a single turbine.
We are looking to strengthen our development team with a widely employable developer who can purposefully, independently, and efficiently develop applications. You get energized by converting the clients wishes to feasible solutions. You constantly improve your knowledge of different solutions and the available tools in the market. You are always looking for ways to improve, simplify or speed things up. You have affinity with and experience working on industrial applications.
We offer a very challenging working environment, where initiative is encouraged, there is room for brainstorming and to elaborate on innovative solutions. Are you the person who can help Lagerwey transition to a new generation of smart wind turbines?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Development of application independent reuse software services
- Integrating model based appliations on control hardware
- Optimizing services and applications concerning performance and reliability on control hardware
- Bridging the gap between embedded software development and model based development
- Driving concepts and designs of embedded software platforms together with internal stakeholders and collaborating development and system partners
- Driving software development methods and tool chains with internal stakeholders and collaborating development and system partners
- Managing the smooth going live of embedded software platforms and tool chains
- Completed relevant HBO/WO (college-university) education with a minimum of 3-5 year work experience;
- Good command of spoken and written English language;
- You recognize yourself in the following attributes: analytical, able to keep good overview, an eye for detail, able to work independently, studious, team player, involved, drive to perfect a solution to the finest details;
- Experience with Python and data oriented solutions are a plus;
- Experience with Java and Spring boot are a plus;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum, Maven, Git(lab) and Linux are a plus;
- You also have a broad interest in market trends in the area of industrie 4.0.
- A working environment where colleagues can count on each other and where teamwork is valued;
- Being a part of a growing company and help the company expand into the European market;
- A competitive salary with matching secondary conditions;
- A career with long-term perspective in strongly innovative surroundings in a sector that embodies the concept of sustainability.
If you are interested in this position, please click the button ‘Solliciteren (Apply) ’. For further questions on this position or the application procedure feel free to contact Gerben Eskes, Recruiters, via 0342 – 751 935.