We are looking for a motivated System Engineer (Sr.)
In this versatile and challenging position you work for the design and support of the Lagerwey Climbing Cranes. In the Craneteam you are the specialist for drive system related topics. You participate in the design and dimensioning of electrical and hydraulical equipment of the LCC systems. You define the functions to be implemented in the software. You provide technical support to the Project Realisation as well as to customers. You produce certification/documentation reports.
Tasks & responsiblities
- Providing conceptual thinking and participating in the design and dimensioning process of electrical/software/hydraulic equipment of Lagerwey's Climbing Cranes
- Designing and spcifying products/modules to fulfil the climbing crane system requirements
- Working together with our Software Engineers to write, debug and deploy the aforementioned products/modules
- Working together with our Hardware Engineers to define the corresponding hardware requirements of the aforementioned products/modules
- Working together with Engineers on hydraulics to define the corresponding hardware requirements of the aforementioned products/modules
- Leading the commissioning process
- Providing (on site) technical support to the Project Realisation and customers
- Writing documentation and certification reports
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering (specialization in Electrical Power engineering is appreciated)
- Good understanding of Electrical and Hydraulic systems
- Experience in engineering of PLC automatized systems (knowledge of Siemens TIA is appreciated)
- Good understanding of engineering safe systems, as for example using EN13849
- Comfortable with performing both office and field work
- Good command of English and preferably Dutch language (spoken and written)
- Resonates with the following characteristics: constructive insight, strong analytical ability, overview and attention to detail, strong team player, independent and involved, eager to learn and grow
- An environment where you can count on teamwork and support from experienced colleagues
- The opportunity to work in a growing company with a strongly innovative mind-set on industry-leading, highly technical and exciting projects
- A competitive salary with appropriate secondary employment conditions
- A career with a long-term perspective in a family-like environment and within a sector which values sustainability and the fight against Climate Change
If you are interested, we would like to invite you to click the 'Apply' button below. If you have any questions about this vacancy, you can also contact Gerben Eskes, Recruiter, by telephone on 0342 - 751 935.
Acquisitie wordt niet op prijs gesteld!